Who is the Most active firm in england in 2009

Go down

Who is the Most active firm in england in 2009

Post  Admin on Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:10 am

Who do you think has been the most active firm this year ?

Admin
Admin

Posts : 38
Join date : 2009-10-19

View user profile http://soccerhooliganforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Wolves

Post  Admin on Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:19 am

Nobody has done us yet this season

Wolves till i die

Admin
Admin

Posts : 38
Join date : 2009-10-19

View user profile http://soccerhooliganforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is the Most active firm in england in 2009

Post  avfc_loyal on Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:18 pm

Villa's young lads have turned over the Soul Crew and the Zulu youth already this season...

Wolves? Don't make me laugh...

avfc_loyal

Posts : 22
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : Birmingham, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is the Most active firm in england in 2009

Post  baggies2601 on Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:46 am

avfc_loyal wrote:Villa's young lads have turned over the Soul Crew and the Zulu youth already this season...

Wolves? Don't make me laugh...
what a load of bollocks you are spouting .........cardiff had the run of bham and you never do anything against the noses .......you never do anything ...your firm are shit end of

baggies2601

Posts : 3
Join date : 2009-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is the Most active firm in england in 2009

Post  avfc_loyal on Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:38 am

baggies2601 wrote:
avfc_loyal wrote:Villa's young lads have turned over the Soul Crew and the Zulu youth already this season...

Wolves? Don't make me laugh...
what a load of bollocks you are spouting .........cardiff had the run of bham and you never do anything against the noses .......you never do anything ...your firm are shit end of

Oh yeah, I forgot Baggies where a top mob... Shocked

Villa see Baggies as a piss-take, we turned out a quality firm for you last season twice but you never showed, quality...

avfc_loyal

Posts : 22
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : Birmingham, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Shrewsbury

Post  shrewsburylad on Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:43 am

We are the boys.

shrewsburylad

Posts : 1
Join date : 2009-10-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is the Most active firm in england in 2009

Post  hoolifanuk on Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:54 pm

Sleep Maybe up north bounce

hoolifanuk

Posts : 4
Join date : 2009-10-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is the Most active firm in england in 2009

Post  geordiekjh on Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:20 am

geordies have fucked the whole championship this season and well be back in the prem running the show

geordiekjh

Posts : 6
Join date : 2009-11-13
Location : newcastle upon tyne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is the Most active firm in england in 2009

Post  avfc_loyal on Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:53 pm

geordiekjh wrote:geordies have fucked the whole championship this season and well be back in the prem running the show

Mate, you talk bollocks and you're an embarassement. How can you have "fucked" the whole Championship when you haven't even had one off and you never did anything of note when you were in the Prem so how can you say you will "run the show"? Plus you won't be in the Prem for years!

You're a keyboard warrior mate, go back to wanking over Shearer and stop wasting everybodies time, everyone knows Geordies are a joke, always have been, always will be...

avfc_loyal

Posts : 22
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : Birmingham, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is the Most active firm in england in 2009

Post  4skins on Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:24 pm

lads lads, what r U talkin about? twofingering towards away fans behind polis lines? mayba shouting abuse 2 away fans? oh, maybe arm waving en so on...do not make my laugh U know very well all english firms r finished long ago...good in the past but now ...laughing stock of Europe everyone...clapping when polis is arresting lads from opposite firms, goin away loaded with charlie,drinkin to death...no martial arts or boxing training, no proper mobs no nothing...long live the past..but for now on? net is Ur only board.....cyber warriors

Poland Hooligans

4skins

Posts : 5
Join date : 2009-11-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is the Most active firm in england in 2009

Post  avfc_loyal on Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:55 pm

4skins wrote:lads lads, what r U talkin about? twofingering towards away fans behind polis lines? mayba shouting abuse 2 away fans? oh, maybe arm waving en so on...do not make my laugh U know very well all english firms r finished long ago...good in the past but now ...laughing stock of Europe everyone...clapping when polis is arresting lads from opposite firms, goin away loaded with charlie,drinkin to death...no martial arts or boxing training, no proper mobs no nothing...long live the past..but for now on? net is Ur only board.....cyber warriors

Poland Hooligans


I admit Poles are game but to say English firms are finished is nonsense, look at West Ham - Millwall...

avfc_loyal

Posts : 22
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : Birmingham, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is the Most active firm in england in 2009

Post  4skins on Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:04 am

maybe my post was to harsh.....back to the subject, see during my 5 years ere i was in many places, invited by few good mobs ( in the past i use to sort tickets for banned England lads when You were playin in POland). I must admit the Youth is trying hard ere n there but the influence of hollywood movies and nonsense fairytailing books is to bigin my opinion. As i travel across Europe You will be amazed how many lads from uK i av met in most bizzare places like Belgrade etc. looking for that proper buzz n atmosphere. As for AVFC mate, i do think Blues r vastly overrated (against memories of the past) and You lot at Villa Park av some decent lads. As a staunch Rangers fan i also wonder how Villa Loyal is treating our old "friend" O'Neill Very Happy , only jokin mate, regards!

4skins

Posts : 5
Join date : 2009-11-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is the Most active firm in england in 2009

Post  avfc_loyal on Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:32 am

4skins wrote:maybe my post was to harsh.....back to the subject, see during my 5 years ere i was in many places, invited by few good mobs ( in the past i use to sort tickets for banned England lads when You were playin in POland). I must admit the Youth is trying hard ere n there but the influence of hollywood movies and nonsense fairytailing books is to bigin my opinion. As i travel across Europe You will be amazed how many lads from uK i av met in most bizzare places like Belgrade etc. looking for that proper buzz n atmosphere. As for AVFC mate, i do think Blues r vastly overrated (against memories of the past) and You lot at Villa Park av some decent lads. As a staunch Rangers fan i also wonder how Villa Loyal is treating our old "friend" O'Neill Very Happy , only jokin mate, regards!


Finally someone on here who talks sense! We try to overlook the fact that O'Neill betrayed his British roots and managed those Fenian scumbags as he has done good things for the Villa. You're right about Blues, they preyed on Villa lads in ones and twos on New Street ramp in the 80's and then they would claim a result in a 20 v 2 massacre. They recruited plenty of black and Irish lads under the "Zulu" banner by claiming Villa had links to Combat 18, the NF and Loyalist paramilitaries, I would be lying if I said a small number of our lads didn't have right-wing views but when you're being beaten and battered by 20 black lads every week surely that is no surprise, Villa have always done Blues with more even numbers and never bully other fans. End of.

avfc_loyal

Posts : 22
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : Birmingham, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is the Most active firm in england in 2009

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum