The league of shame - Its time to name and shame

Go down

The league of shame - Its time to name and shame

Post  derby on Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:48 am

so which mobs would give it all when they were at home but would strangely never return the compliment - and I'm not talking about mobs that suddenly started to travel in the 90's when it was long since finished.

Here's one to start with... spurs - not once can I recall them coming up to the old AP in nearly 20 years of playing them. Not a dig at spurs for the sake of it but a genuine post. I understand that newcastle and sunderland also claim the same.

Would be interesting to hear what yids had to say about this especially after the bollocks they wrote in that book. Also any other firms that just never returned visits ?

derby

Posts : 1
Join date : 2009-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The league of shame - Its time to name and shame

Post  avfc_loyal on Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:42 am

Take your pick out of WBA, Coventry, Blackburn, Fulham, Arsenal or Everton...

Embarassing

No

avfc_loyal

Posts : 22
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : Birmingham, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

YOU LYING CUNT

Post  geordiekjh on Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:06 am

ive been down there with the boys meaning derby and yous cunts r no were o be seen hidin in ya tractors most we seen was about 20 of yous outside toysr us and yous soon scattered you shit bags and there aint many if any who come up here and have a go

geordiekjh

Posts : 6
Join date : 2009-11-13
Location : newcastle upon tyne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The league of shame - Its time to name and shame

Post  avfc_loyal on Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:59 pm

geordiekjh wrote:ive been down there with the boys meaning derby and yous cunts r no were o be seen hidin in ya tractors most we seen was about 20 of yous outside toysr us and yous soon scattered you shit bags and there aint many if any who come up here and have a go

Ever heard of punctuation?

Newcastle are awful mate, face it...

The whole Prem laughs at you

avfc_loyal

Posts : 22
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : Birmingham, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The league of shame - Its time to name and shame

Post  geordiekjh on Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:35 pm

well your a clever cunt arent you show ya self you mug ,,,

geordiekjh

Posts : 6
Join date : 2009-11-13
Location : newcastle upon tyne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The league of shame - Its time to name and shame

Post  avfc_loyal on Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:53 pm

geordiekjh wrote:well your a clever cunt arent you show ya self you mug ,,,


Show myself where, I haven't got much time surely you don't many day releases?

Cool

avfc_loyal

Posts : 22
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : Birmingham, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The league of shame - Its time to name and shame

Post  baggies2601 on Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:28 am

avfc loyal you have a problem with your memory , dont you rememember when we trashed your pub the little crown at perry barr and the sqr peg in bham on the same day ........lets get one thing straight . you have never ever come into west brom t/c ....so dream on cyber boy ....you are the joke of bham . the softporn book says it all feared throughout europe lol! your not even feared throughout bham ... now go back to your hovel of aston and grow some bollocks you yellow back pratt.

baggies2601

Posts : 3
Join date : 2009-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The league of shame - Its time to name and shame

Post  avfc_loyal on Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:26 am

baggies2601 wrote:avfc loyal you have a problem with your memory , dont you rememember when we trashed your pub the little crown at perry barr and the sqr peg in bham on the same day ........lets get one thing straight . you have never ever come into west brom t/c ....so dream on cyber boy ....you are the joke of bham . the softporn book says it all feared throughout europe lol! your not even feared throughout bham ... now go back to your hovel of aston and grow some bollocks you yellow back pratt.


Not really smashing our pubs up when the OB put you in there and then you wouldn't come out when the Hardcore arrived on the scene. You have never done anything in Brum, you got smashed at the Upland when you brought it on with out young lads and Villa have always seen Albion away as a piss-take, your book is full of trash-talking bollocks and were you not around when it was an annual ritual for Villa lads to go into the Brummie Road End.

And how the hell can you be feared around Europe? You've never been on the England scene, and haven't you heard of what happened in Belgium in 82?

Pull your finger out your arse, you know Albion are fuck all.

avfc_loyal

Posts : 22
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : Birmingham, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The league of shame - Its time to name and shame

Post  baggies2601 on Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:52 am

you had well over double our numbers at the uplands and you couldnt budge us .....thats a fact , the only time we moved is when it came on top with the ob . the crown incident what a load of bollocks you are spouting ......all your old villa youth were in thier i should know because i know most of them . they came out after we trashed the place ... where was you at the sqr peg ???? when have you ever come to west brom t/c ???????? . you are so poor its untrue .................im waiting for a answer when did you ever come to west brom t/c . smashing paki supermarkets on soho road doesnt count .................im waiting. the quote feared through out europe is a quote from your comic ..softporn ... your annual visit in the brummie road at 2.oclock when everybody was in the pub ....... the last time you had any balls was when you went in the woodman corner < family end > and still got run out ...............piss poor firm ..........your on par with walsall ...end of thread Sleep

baggies2601

Posts : 3
Join date : 2009-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The league of shame - Its time to name and shame

Post  4skins on Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:22 am

My opinions throughout Football League mobs

Premiership:

would like to point some good mobs, but it is quite hard in the land of prawn sandwich eaters eh? obviously Hull, Burnley and Stoke have pumped some fresh blood to that dreamland of commercializm called Premiership, youth Tottenham n Chelsea good enough, Brummie mobs and i think that is that innit? Man City embarrasing how they have changed their attitude after being loaded by those sheiks....Sunderland loyal but shirters mainly, Pompey lives on the past...WHU show off against Millwall was quite impressive

Championship:

Sorry english lads but i would point out Cardiff as overall best mob in Championship. Apart from that difficult to say, Newcastle another shirters mob no proper lads in numbers just mad crowd in general, Swansea needs to be mentioned, QPR for me most underrated mob in UK,both Sheffield mobs, Notts Forest, Derby n Leicester always ready for a ruck that is it i am affraid for now ,maybe Boro and Plymouth however i avnt eard enything about them recently...

League One:

for me Leeds no 1, now i will say Charlton with their tidy little mob defo for second, let's say Lions third for their row with WHU, Hartlepool good enough due to their small numbers, Norwich use to have good mob , Stockport ok, rest i would say wannabies at the moment

League Two:

for me with no doubt Shrewsbury best in here, Rochdale, Bury, Rotherham , Darlington allright that's it i am affraid

Conference:

suprise package off the pitch this season i would say;-) Luton, Mansfirld, York, Wrexham, Ozford (best in my opinion) all are decent mobs

that is it from me ,regards

4skins

Posts : 5
Join date : 2009-11-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The league of shame - Its time to name and shame

Post  avfc_loyal on Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:18 am

baggies2601 wrote:you had well over double our numbers at the uplands and you couldnt budge us .....thats a fact , the only time we moved is when it came on top with the ob . the crown incident what a load of bollocks you are spouting ......all your old villa youth were in thier i should know because i know most of them . they came out after we trashed the place ... where was you at the sqr peg ???? when have you ever come to west brom t/c ???????? . you are so poor its untrue .................im waiting for a answer when did you ever come to west brom t/c . smashing paki supermarkets on soho road doesnt count .................im waiting. the quote feared through out europe is a quote from your comic ..softporn ... your annual visit in the brummie road at 2.oclock when everybody was in the pub ....... the last time you had any balls was when you went in the woodman corner < family end > and still got run out ...............piss poor firm ..........your on par with walsall ...end of thread Sleep

So you want dates?
Villa firms have travelled to Albion and had the run of the place from about 1974 till the present day, you're like a Cov or a Blackburn probably still running now.

And didn't Walsall turn you over in Darlaston a few years back? So yes we are on a par with Walsall because we both run rings around you!

Laughing

avfc_loyal

Posts : 22
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : Birmingham, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The league of shame - Its time to name and shame

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum