Soccer Hooligan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

so who thinks they can take on the geordie boys not many of you i bet you mugs

3 posters

Go down

so who thinks they can take on the geordie boys not many of you i bet you mugs Empty so who thinks they can take on the geordie boys not many of you i bet you mugs

Post  geordiekjh Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:16 am

??????????? so you eckon boys are do yous just always talk shite thinkin yous are big boys

geordiekjh

Back to top Go down

so who thinks they can take on the geordie boys not many of you i bet you mugs Empty Re: so who thinks they can take on the geordie boys not many of you i bet you mugs

Post  avfc_loyal Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:51 pm

First of all, learn to speak English you thick cunt. And second, Geordies are a bunch of deluded twats who think they are the greatest fans in the world when there stadium is half empty every week and you cunts never show anywhere! Have you even got a firm? Not counting bit fat bald sad puffs with "NUFC" tattoed across there bellies with there tops off in November thinking there big and tough...

avfc_loyal

Back to top Go down

so who thinks they can take on the geordie boys not many of you i bet you mugs Empty Re: so who thinks they can take on the geordie boys not many of you i bet you mugs

Post  Dolly Blue Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:54 pm

avfc_loyal wrote:First of all, learn to speak English you thick cunt. And second, Geordies are a bunch of deluded twats who think they are the greatest fans in the world when there stadium is half empty every week and you cunts never show anywhere! Have you even got a firm? Not counting bit fat bald sad puffs with "NUFC" tattoed across there bellies with there tops off in November thinking there big and tough...

I think AVFC does have a point!

Dolly Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down